Didactic in nature, internships allow students from any European educational centre to practically apply acquired knowledge while facilitating incorporation into the workforce.
Types of internships
Internships are completed in the Secretariat, Administrative Department, Library and Archive depending on the student's choice and course of study.
All internships at the Foundations must comply with the following requirements:
- There is a minimum duration of two weeks and a maximum of three months. As an exception and only if justified, internships may be extended for up to six months.
- Internships will be supervised by the Director of the Foundation or professor in charge.
- Risk of accidents must be covered either by School Insurance or other accident insurance policy.
- Internships will not be remunerated. In any case, if requested by the interested party, the Foundation will study the possibility of covering the cost of the stay.
The intern agrees to the following:
- To present the following documents at the signing of the approval of the requested internship: Photocopies of Identity Document and academic transcript, curriculum vitae and copy of the accident insurance policy.
- To complete the assigned activities according to the lines of work established by the foundation and to maintain confidentiality with regards to the organisation's internal information.
Completion of internship
- At the end of the internship, the student will receive an Evaluation Report and the corresponding certificate if the evaluation is favourable.